Avoid my (fixed) problem...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amra

A Quiet Voice of Reason
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stay on top of AACOM with your primary application.... I spent nearly one week calling them regarding my file making sure it was completed. The challenge: THEY mis-filed some of my transcripts. We finally found this out this morning - after I biatched to my undergrad schools for not sending them. I did get an apology.... but I never received a postcard/email/singing telegram that my file was incomplete... Understandably it is our responsibility.. yet they should make this nfo available online (everything else is).... Hiddy Ho!

(im)Patiently waiting secondaries and feeling behind schedule....

Hope I can help someone from my error... :p

-A

Members don't see this ad.

I'm glad everything was taken care of. Best of luck to you!!!!

How many schools did you apply to?

nine all together...
AZCOM, DMU-OMC, KCOM, LECOM, NOVA, PCOM, PCCOM, COMP, and UHS-COM.

I did "competative" (advisor quote) on my MCAT and I am working on my M.Sc. in Biochemistry. I'm an older non-traditional student (read 'life experiences')... I'll keep everyone posted as to my outcomes(interview/accept/rej**t)....

The crappy part about being at this stage of the game is that its out of my hands now... just wait and prep for interviews....

I love this board though... keeps me focused!

-A

Originally posted by Amra:
•nine all together...
AZCOM, DMU-OMC, KCOM, LECOM, NOVA, PCOM, PCCOM, COMP, and UHS-COM.

I did "competative" (advisor quote) on my MCAT and I am working on my M.Sc. in Biochemistry. I'm an older non-traditional student (read 'life experiences')... I'll keep everyone posted as to my outcomes(interview/accept/rej**t)....

The crappy part about being at this stage of the game is that its out of my hands now... just wait and prep for interviews....

I love this board though... keeps me focused!

-A•

Good luck to you....

May I suggest www.interviewfeedback.com for help in your preparation for interview.

Best of luck....