youcouldnever2

10+ Year Member
May 13, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
How many people are waiting for Jefferson decisions? And I heard they are having the last committee meeting this Wednesday, do you think they will call those accepted? Also curious if anyone who interviewed on April 2 or later heard anything?

Basically looking for any new updates. Any input would be appreciated.

PokerDoc

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Medical Student
they will probably call all acceptances.. for sure, no one who interviewed in april has heard anything yet though, so you will hear on wednesday at the soonest.

jelly476

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
so its done by phone tomorrow? hrmmmmmm im out of the country. maybe i should give them a call.... lol

onemoreyear

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
How long does it take to receive the waitlist (or rejection) letter? I interviewed on 3/12 and never received a phone call...
Thanks

PokerDoc

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Medical Student
How long does it take to receive the waitlist (or rejection) letter? I interviewed on 3/12 and never received a phone call...
Thanks
it means they havent reviewed you yet, i ineterviewed in march as well and called a few weeks ago and they said i wouldnt be reviewed until the 23rd.

believe me, its good news.

onemoreyear

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
it means they havent reviewed you yet, i ineterviewed in march as well and called a few weeks ago and they said i wouldnt be reviewed until the 23rd.

believe me, its good news.
Thank you PokerDoc! I'll keep hoping...

PokerDoc

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Medical Student
i also gotta imagine they will have way more people than usual to review due to them falling behind a bit and the fact that there was no meeting last week.. and that this i their last meeting.. so it may run pretty late and they may not call people the same day, so i probably wouldnt get too scared if u dont get a call wednesday.

Those factors make me think that theyd prob wait till the next day to make calls