Awesome Free Study Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StilgarMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00jbG_cfGuQ&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

This is *amazing*. i fell in love the moment i saw it. the series is actually being made now. i think this would be a wonderful sort of pre-study primer for those who have been out of school a little longer, and straight up entertainment for those of us who are still undergrads. i hope SN2'ed throws a link for them into his study schedule, i think they are that great.

Edit: as a form of actual just straight up entertainment, i watch his brother's crash course on world history:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yocja_N5s1I&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

the first minute little speech he does was awesome lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Bump. come on, someone appreciate this, this is awesome.

Haha, it's definitely a cool concept, but I don't think it's an ideal study tool. It'd be really great for the casual learner (someone who isn't studying towards an exam), but it goes too fast to fully grasp the concepts. For someone who's studying, I'd instead recommend khan or the animations on J Co Review.

In any event, thanks for the post; I'll still bookmark the page for my own interests!

well yes, definitely not your solo-study tool for any real exam, but i feel like it adds a layer of vividness that so many people don't see to the material, that its real and happening billions of times per second in our body and how it plays into our lives. i think *everyone* should watch the first minute of the History one. im watching the history one just for fun, since its nice to learn about something that isn't science related, it reminds you the world is evolving in ways outside of technology.

UNAPOLOGETIC BUMP - for those who haven't seen it. ill let it die after this =P just really want to show people this.