AZ (people being too critical)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsso2005

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I have heard alot about the type of questions that are asked at the Arizona interview. From what I have heard they seem untraditional however, I see nothing wrong with ensuring that applicants are well rounded. You don't see an uproar about Temple making sure that you can write your name. Does anyone have any opinions on their interview?

I am not trying to start a problem or even a debate. I am just curious what the fuss has been about.

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea...

why dont you post this in 1 of the other 50 threads that already exists on that topic instead of opening yet ANOTHER thread.

I mean really!

bsso2005

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Here's an idea...

why dont you post this in 1 of the other 50 threads that already exists on that topic instead of opening yet ANOTHER thread.

I mean really!

I have been out of town and off of SDN for a bit. I apologize for not searching before hand.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Here's an idea...

I mean really!

The "Happy Member" got mad...

I don't see how this would anger you so much. In fact, I'm sure the majority of questions have "already been asked," therefore we all should be doing a search. You just need to chill out boi, and stop bursting neck viens over an internet forum.

pce,

bus.

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that Arizona makes you do push ups during your interview, and you are forced to answer ethical questions about the legality of the Olsen twins? birthday.... Unfair? I think so.

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No, the happy member got annoyed. I'm still very happy FYI.

primerz

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zurich5
I heard that Arizona makes you do push ups during your interview, and you are forced to answer ethical questions about the legality of the Olsen twins? birthday.... Unfair? I think so.

Why are there 1000000000000000000000000 threads concerning Arizona?

politicallyRite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm very resentful. i wish my school has this much publicity.:clap: