• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

bsso2005

15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2004
Status (Visible)
I have heard alot about the type of questions that are asked at the Arizona interview. From what I have heard they seem untraditional however, I see nothing wrong with ensuring that applicants are well rounded. You don't see an uproar about Temple making sure that you can write your name. Does anyone have any opinions on their interview?

I am not trying to start a problem or even a debate. I am just curious what the fuss has been about.

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status (Visible)
Here's an idea...

why dont you post this in 1 of the other 50 threads that already exists on that topic instead of opening yet ANOTHER thread.

I mean really!

bsso2005

15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2004
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Here's an idea...

why dont you post this in 1 of the other 50 threads that already exists on that topic instead of opening yet ANOTHER thread.

I mean really!

I have been out of town and off of SDN for a bit. I apologize for not searching before hand.

About the Ads

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2003
Texas
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by ShawnOne
Here's an idea...

I mean really!

The "Happy Member" got mad...

I don't see how this would anger you so much. In fact, I'm sure the majority of questions have "already been asked," therefore we all should be doing a search. You just need to chill out boi, and stop bursting neck viens over an internet forum.

pce,

bus.

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Hoosierville
Status (Visible)
I heard that Arizona makes you do push ups during your interview, and you are forced to answer ethical questions about the legality of the Olsen twins? birthday.... Unfair? I think so.

primerz

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Zurich5
I heard that Arizona makes you do push ups during your interview, and you are forced to answer ethical questions about the legality of the Olsen twins? birthday.... Unfair? I think so.

Why are there 1000000000000000000000000 threads concerning Arizona?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.