Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AZCOM- 2006: When do you plan to move?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by jhug, Dec 8, 2001.

1. jhug

jhug 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I was just curious as to when you all are planning on making the move to AZ. My wife and i want to move there a bit early and get all settled in but we're not to sure on when...also, if any of you are from the SL/Provo area- we would love to have a dinner or something- try and get together before school starts!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar72

Sugar72 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I would like to move out there around July 15. I graduate (MBA)on July 13 and I want some time to relax! However, the longer I work before we move...the more money I will have. Hmmm...maybe August 1st.

3. Kadyra

Kadyra Will drive for music.
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I am planning to move in early August. It all depends on whether I leave my dog with my stepdad or not really (on or off campus housing).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sport

sport Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am planning on getting settled in around mid-late july. I will be leaving my job in june and taking 6 weeks off.....I am think of taking aroad trip to the east coast or something. Anyway, I just posted on the AZCOM06 thread about off campus living. Anybody living off campus, looking for roommates? I will be down in Tempe, over New Year's for the fiesta bowl and will take a look then. I plan on making a couple of trips to Glendale this spring to look at the housing situation. Anyway, have a good holidays.

:D

5. Maximus

Maximus Member
    10+ Year Member

I am thinking about Mid-July, but I'm not absolutely sure yet. I could continue to work, but would like a little time to relax before school starts.

All I know is it is going to be HOT moving furniture and stuff in the middle of July!!!

MAXIMUS

6. Sugar72

Sugar72 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    When I tell people here (New Orleans) that I am moving to Az. They say..oh at least it's a dry heat. These people have never had to move furniture in dry heat in July...I am not looking forward to it either.

7. Kadyra

Kadyra Will drive for music.
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

8. Sugar72

Sugar72 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    When I interviewed in September it was too hot for me to swim in the outdoor pool at my hotel.
    I have never been that hot in N.O. I can only imagine how miserable July must be. I did not realize that there was a monsoon season in Az. I guess I don't watch enough educational T.V.! Being hot, miserable, wet, and carrying a huge couch up a flight of stairs. I can't wait.

9. sport

sport Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

all I can say is midnight movin'...either that or a whole lot of tose beanbags strung together to make a couch, those would be easy to move. I am trying not to think about it. :rolleyes:

10. OP
    OP
    jhug

jhug 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Sugar-- I LOVE your attitude!!!!