AZCOM Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strebor14k

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Questions/comments for those accepted to start in 2016

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it that time of year already? I Look forward to seeing all of you interview and take a tour on campus! Good luck!!

What is the advantage to paying the $1000 deposit before December 15th? They mentioned something about an advantage while I was at the interview, but I don't remember.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the advantage to paying the $1000 deposit before December 15th? They mentioned something about an advantage while I was at the interview, but I don't remember.

+1

I'm trying to remember what was mentioned regarding this as well - does it have anything to do with availability of rotation site locations?

+1

I'm trying to remember what was mentioned regarding this as well - does it have anything to do with availability of rotation site locations?
That's what I thought, but I just called and they said that even those that have paid the deposit can choose locations.... Who knows.

Does anybody have a link to the 2015 residency matches? I can only find the 2014 matches.

To any current AZCOM students that were taken off the alternate list (post-interview): Do you have any tips? Anything that made you stand out after the alternate list decision? Was it really May or later to hear back?

Thanks!

So who's ready to let 'er rip at orientation? Racquetball anybody?

I'm ready for it! I'm getting excited for things to get going. And btw I, still up for racquetball. :)

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Hello C/O 2020. A facebook page has been set up by the very kind @Strebor14k
Please feel free to add yourselves to this group:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I realize you would have to go to the group tab after searching for the name, then you can see it. Requested though :)

Anybody else got an email from AZCOM about the housing lottery results? They sent me one about the $412 spots and assigned me a roommate, but are now asking for a move in date.

Do you have to buy a parking permit or is it free parking for AZCOM students?

Does anyone know if new students are typically gifted stethoscopes or swag?

I think they were in the previous couple years, but I'm not sure if it's a guarantee. I wouldn't mind being showered in gifts though :)

Current M2 at AZCOM. Having a slow summer. Feel free to ask me anything about azcom.

Didn't specifically get pulled off the alternate list but I heard people getting pulled literally a few days before orientation. So keep the faith
To any current AZCOM students that were taken off the alternate list (post-interview): Do you have any tips? Anything that made you stand out after the alternate list decision? Was it really May or later to hear back?

Thanks!

Are the handouts comprehensive or do you spend class time scrambling to write everything down?

For all classes I had during M1, if you know the information on the PowerPoint slides, you're golden. I haven't gone to a single lecture this past year and I did fine.

For all classes I had during M1, if you know the information on the PowerPoint slides, you're golden. I haven't gone to a single lecture this past year and I did fine.
Do you watch recordings, and if so, are they recorded reliably?