AZCOM or Touro-CA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

westsidestoryz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already been accepted to AZCOM and received an II from Touro.

Question is, should I attend the Interview (more $$$) or rescind and attend AZCOM?

Location doesnt really matter to me, all I care about is the curriculum and tuition cost (both are incredibly high)

Members don't see this ad.

I have already been accepted to AZCOM and received an II from Touro.

Question is, should I attend the Interview (more $$$) or rescind and attend AZCOM?

Location doesnt really matter to me, all I care about is the curriculum and tuition cost (both are incredibly high)
Well, do you like Mexican food, vs Mexican food, seafood and Napa wines?

I can't speak of the cali school but AZCOM is a beast. You will learn to grind hard from day one which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Talking to other residents, it seems as if AZCOM and CCOM have the culture of competitiveness. Like I said, going to battle isn't all bad, you will learn and you're numbers will probably be good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, do you like Mexican food, vs Mexican food, seafood and Napa wines?

I have seen this answer multiple times. I'm guessing they are similar programs and its a matter of personal choice? Tuoro is cheaper by almost $60k over 4 years but I have heard some not so stellar things about the school.

I can't speak of the cali school but AZCOM is a beast. You will learn to grind hard from day one which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Talking to other residents, it seems as if AZCOM and CCOM have the culture of competitiveness. Like I said, going to battle isn't all bad, you will learn and you're numbers will probably be good.

I will be attending the interview after all. I guess it's smarter to make the decision after attending both schools, not just through info garnered through SDN.

Where I rotate or live does not matter at the slightest. My biggest concern is debt and the ability to specialize, which is doable at any DO schools.

Reactions: 1 users
I have seen this answer multiple times. I'm guessing they are similar programs and its a matter of personal choice? Tuoro is cheaper by almost $60k over 4 years but I have heard some not so stellar things about the school.

I will be attending the interview after all. I guess it's smarter to make the decision after attending both schools, not just through info garnered through SDN.

Where I rotate or live does not matter at the slightest. My biggest concern is debt and the ability to specialize, which is doable at any DO schools.

sick avatar btw.

Reactions: 1 users