AZCOM vs. TouroCom NY Harlem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lolaaa

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering which school is considered better in terms of the curriculum, research opportunities, residency match, and boards. In terms of COA, they will both be similar since the rent in NY is high but tuition is reasonable and AZCOM is the opposite so COA in a year for both can be ~85k. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thread moved to appropriate forum.

If both are the same price, choose the one closer to home if that is important to you. Otherwise, go with your preference between sun and snow.

Pick the non manadaotry attendance one. It’ll not only fk with your mind, it’ll also affect your board scores

Members don't see this ad :)
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

If both are the same price, choose the one closer to home if that is important to you. Otherwise, go with your preference between sun and snow.
So they're pretty much the same in terms of the school rank and rep? None of these schools are close to home unfortunately

So they're pretty much the same in terms of the school rank and rep? None of these schools are close to home unfortunately
Yes they’re about the same. If one is P/F, that can be a major factor in this case. If one is PBL, you can decide whether that’s something you can work with or seems like something you’ll dislike.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you all! @Goro could you please give us your opinion about these two schools?

Both fine. I believe that as AZCOM'S tuition is higher, go with Touro.Ny.

Better access to research opportunities in NYC as well
Thank you! I thought AZCOM had a better rep bc of the CCOM campus so I thought it would help a little with residency matching