AZCOMer's using NowLoans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhug

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard from the F.A. department that 3-4 azcom students were using NowLoans-- i was wondering how this is working out being that it is from Kirksville? Also, to anyone using it-- how have you found NowLoans to be?? i'm interested but want to research before i dive in too deep.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi jhug, I am with NOWLoans, and we DO provide loans to ALL osteopathic students at all osteopathic schools nationwide. We have a website, <a href="http://www.nowloans.org" target="_blank">NOWLoan$ homepage</a> that has a lot of information. Good luck with your program, let us know if you need help. ;-)

loangrl-- should i post my questions here, email you from the website, or to you directly?? i have some questions as to the process/getting started with the whole financial aid thing.

Whichever is easiest for you. I am going to be out of town until 1/22, but my boss will be checking for questions while I am gone. If you would like immediate answers (before then) you can reach Robin toll-free at 888.389.9622. She is a fountain of knowlege, and will give you straight answers and good advice! ;-)If you want me to send you a packet, e-mail me your address through the website and I will send you one as soon as I get back. Thanks, and have a marvy day!