AZPOD Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Porkchop22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I have been on here forever, but never joined. I was just wondering who is going to AZPOD starting in the fall!! I started a facebook group as well. Just search for AZPOD 2013. Can't wait to meet everybody!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all! I have been on here forever, but never joined. I was just wondering who is going to AZPOD starting in the fall!! I started a facebook group as well. Just search for AZPOD 2013. Can't wait to meet everybody!:D
porkchops man, was the desert ok in winter or when'd ya go? i know some ppl thinkin of az but theyre not into it yet tho. ok thanks for whathave ya.

I went in October. I've been there in june/july when it is scorching though too. I live in Nebraska and I hate cold....can't wait to move lol.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey I will be attending AZPOD this fall! I'll be paying my deposit this week! I don't see very many AZPOD 2013 students on this forum! Can't wait to meet you all! :D

Cheers

Hey guys, I will be attending AZPOD this fall! Are any of you living on campus?

I'll be on campus. It beats having to go out there and look for apartments that are either the same rate or more expensive than the ones on campus.

I am living in the new units, I just hope they will be finished. So are you excited about pod school?