AZPod

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiskon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many seats (appox.) are available at AZPod?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know how many seats (appox.) are available at AZPod?

there should be plenty~~ welcome to AzpoD~~~ Last year, I applied Beginning of the March and had a interview middle of March~~

When I interviewed in late Feb they said there were still several spots available.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email from AZPOD a couple of days ago. They said they were sending me aletter with secure login information. It is used to fill out the supplemental application. In the letter it says to fill everything out before my schedules interview date. Does that mean that I have been invited for an interview or will they look at the supplemental application first then invite me for an interview?

I received an email from AZPOD a couple of days ago. They said they were sending me aletter with secure login information. It is used to fill out the supplemental application. In the letter it says to fill everything out before my schedules interview date. Does that mean that I have been invited for an interview or will they look at the supplemental application first then invite me for an interview?

How long has it been since you submitted your app till when you received the email?

How long has it been since you submitted your app till when you received the email?
I submitted my application one week ago and received the Email 2 or 3 days after that.

Will anyone else be at the March 24 interview? I hope there are still plenty of seats left

I had my interview the 26th but I just found out they never got my transcripts or letters so I have not heard a decision.. I am concerned since I heard some people find out within a few days to a week.. I was also told they dont interview many people and if you get an interview and dont bomb it then basically you are in.. should I be worried?

ASH

I had my interview the 26th but I just found out they never got my transcripts or letters so I have not heard a decision.. I am concerned since I heard some people find out within a few days to a week.. I was also told they dont interview many people and if you get an interview and dont bomb it then basically you are in.. should I be worried?

ASH

I wouldn't stress out too much. On the day of my interview I found out that they were missing two of my transcripts and had not recieved my LORs yet. I took care of everything as soon as I could and still found out that I was accepted a week and a half after my interview (mon interview, wed acceptance). On the plus side it looks like they had another set of interviews on the 31st, so if they haven't reviewed your file yet they can review it with that group. Good luck!

I had the option of either interviewing on the 24th of March or the 21st of April, and had to take the April date (my wife and I had our first baby during the second week of March). I hope that after everyone else gets accepted, they still have a spot for little ol' me:) We'll see though.

Hey Azred just to let you know, I interviewed on march 24th and haven't heard anything yet either. I'm hoping to hear something today though, we'll see.