B.Com (bachelor of commerce)

nev

10+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
N/A
  1. Medical Student
    Hi...I know that this question is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some help!
    Is there anyone in this forum (or anyone known to u) who had completed their B.Com (bachelor of commerce) degree in India and had come to America. I want to know about what that person may have used his degree for.
    Thanks
    Nev
    ;)

lata

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    May 23, 2003
    Let it snow.. let it snow..
    1. Medical Student
      hi nev,
      got a cousin who had commerce degree. he went back to india, took some programming courses and came back as a consultant. he is working as a programmer through some indian consulting company - don't know the name, but there are several reputed agencies.
      what kind of visa do u have? it may depend on that as wel...
      good luck! :luck:

parasiteatwork

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Dec 29, 2004
      Timisoara Romania
        nev said:
        Hi...I know that this question is not appropriate for this forum, but I need some help!
        Is there anyone in this forum (or anyone known to u) who had completed their B.Com (bachelor of commerce) degree in India and had come to America. I want to know about what that person may have used his degree for.
        Thanks
        Nev
        ;)
        Hi...There is a friend of mine who did her B.com from india n then MBA (also from in india) n after getting married she moved to America n is working there.... :)

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.