ba/MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sammy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hI! I am a high school student with a 3.8 out of 4.0 GPA and 1510 SAT I's. I am also on the Varsity Tennis team, student council, and am treasurer of my grade. How difficult would it be to get into BA/MD programs? Is it as hard as they say it is? Do I have any chance at all? Which programs do you suggest I apply to? Awaiting your responses

Members don't see this ad.

Sammy,
By the looks of your grades and extra curriculars,I'd say that you have a good chance of entering the BA/MD program.Which state are you in? Most of these programs target state residents with your caliber.You also have to find out the kind of academic/curriculum intergration the school provides in order not to overload yourself.
biggrin.gif
Good luck in your endevoures

------------------
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN,MUCH IS EXPECTED.

I am in New York State and have a high school GPA of 3.8 unweighted, I also have an abundant amount of volunteer experience. THanks for responding.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out www.acceleratedmed.com. This is a site devoted to BA/MD programs and they have an awesome book out, "From High School to Med. School" that will answer all your questions. This is a book I wish I had when I applied to programs.

Is this "sammy" who's eagerly awaited at RPCI?