Jul 25, 2011
Status
Some medical schools require that you obtain your bachelor's degree before matriculation. I am about to enter my 4th year and plan to obtain my bachelor's degree by June 2012. Since I am already submitting my secondaries, how do I indicate that I plan on obtaining it?

MrLahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
Nov 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Some medical schools require that you obtain your bachelor's degree before matriculation. I am about to enter my 4th year and plan to obtain my bachelor's degree by June 2012. Since I am already submitting my secondaries, how do I indicate that I plan on obtaining it?
^Are you kidding me?

About the Ads

MrLahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
Nov 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Most people are going in to their 4th year...if you cant figure this out on your own.....

TheMightySmiter

7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Is this a serious question? You realize that the vast majority of applicants are in this position? It's not anything unusual. :confused: But you'd send in your transcripts after graduating to show you got the degree.

TheMightySmiter

7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2009
Status
Medical Student
This is all that needs to be said instead of the snide comments. Seriously, it's an innocuous question.
Sorry, it's just a little hard to believe OP didn't know this...though just as a guess, he/she sounds like an international applicant?

About the Ads