Back pain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OoPredentoO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What type of reliefs do practicing dentists utilize to reduce back strain?

Members don't see this ad.

AMN04660.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good posture.

Reactions: 1 user
Really? I'd always heard it's one of the "perks."

Big Hoss

Yes, unfortunately that perception that orthos don't do anything, they just point their fingers around and don't do any real work is not reality, at least not for me. Or maybe I need a more comfortable mattress. I understand that back pain never goes away though. Maybe I should get a chiropractor. After practicing nearly 10 years you would think I would have solved this problem already.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yes, unfortunately that perception that orthos don't do anything, they just point their fingers around and don't do any real work is not reality, at least not for me. Or maybe I need a more comfortable mattress. I understand that back pain never goes away though. Maybe I should get a chiropractor. After practicing nearly 10 years you would think I would have solved this problem already.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
How's your posture while working? I got a new set of loupes with a more appropriate working length that forces me to sit up straight and that's really helped.

Big Hoss