Back to Back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorSax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice as to scheduling interviews in the same city one day after the other? Is it just...too much...for one man and one woman to handle? We're trying to cram Cinci, two in Cleveland, and Pitt into a one week trip.

Intuitively, I know that it could be fatiguing--but can it be done and will we still live to tell the tale?

DS

Members don't see this ad.

DoctorSax said:
Any advice as to scheduling interviews in the same city one day after the other? Is it just...too much...for one man and one woman to handle? We're trying to cram Cinci, two in Cleveland, and Pitt into a one week trip.

Intuitively, I know that it could be fatiguing--but can it be done and will we still live to tell the tale?

DS

Yah it's been done. A lot of my friends did that last year, and it feels good, because your constantly being interviewed, so everything is fresh ni your mind. However, the only thing I would caution you is when scheduling them, remember that planes can get delayed...afterall it's going to be winter season, and you might not get connecting flights...

other than that...you should be fine..

I did 15 interviews in 3 weeks last yr...it's totally doable...but my energy began to wear off a little bit at the beginning of the 3rd wk

For those who sucessfully managed to interview 5/week. What time did you usually schedule the evening flight for? I'm a relative travel newbie so I am not sure how much time to leave.