Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pick your cycle timing!

• I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am always wary of sporty because i read her so poorly.
So what you're saying is...

You and I are in a Mexican standoff. Every. Game.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Cray and sunshiny shaded sporty
Exactly, the two wolves we know of both had sporty on their sus list. So how exactly does it make sense for us to be sussing the person who the wolves were sussing?

Exactly, the two wolves we know of both had sporty on their sus list. So how exactly does it make sense for us to be sussing the person who the wolves were sussing?
Because if your wolf friend says "Hey, I'm on an ER rotation and I don't know how much help I can be this game. You might want to bus me for cred in case I get mod killed or yeeted for sketchitude." then you lay the groundwork for that early on in case you have to bus her.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
well, I shouldn't be playing devil's advocate when my life is on the line lol.... but throwing enough shade on me (if I were a packmate) could protect me from future yeets for exactly this logic.

Because if your wolf friend says "Hey, I'm on an ER rotation and I don't know how much help I can be this game. You might want to bus me for cred in case I get mod killed or yeeted for sketchitude." then you lay the groundwork for that early on in case you have to bus her.
I would understand this if they were about to be yeeted so that it would count towards future cred when they flipped wolf. But both sun and cray made their sporty susses known way before they were at risk of being yeeted. That doesn't seem like a good strategy because at that point people were still village reading those two and their vocalness could have led to sporty actually getting yeeted.

Dunno, could be wrong, but I need evidence against sporty before I swing her onto my sus list willy-nilly when I have a reason to read her village.

I would understand this if they were about to be yeeted so that it would count towards future cred when they flipped wolf. But both sun and cray made their sporty susses known way before they were at risk of being yeeted. That doesn't seem like a good strategy because at that point people were still village reading those two and their vocalness could have led to sporty actually getting yeeted.

Dunno, could be wrong, but I need evidence against sporty before I swing her onto my sus list willy-nilly when I have a reason to read her village.

Wolf reads pls?

Wolf reads pls?
My POE leaves bread and alley and, technically, you. I read your tone as village but I don't have a logical reason to think you're village and I've gotten myself all kinds of backwards when I trust my tone reads in the previous games. Not saying I sus you, because I don't, but my POE leads me to here. And unfortunately we lost out on a day or two of readability because Nas was MIA

So basically, alley and bread for right now. Most strongly bread

• Sad
I'm not sure who you're asking, but I still have a village lean on alley because she's playing exactly like she did in the last game as a villager. Sporty is still a village lean to me because I don't think sun would have called out a fellow wolf so boldly on D1 (yeah yeah I know could have been a noob wolf move but I'm not feeling it). POE of those three leaves bread most sus. I will note he's actually been pretty serious this game and he was really goofy as a villager and more serious as a wolf in the two previous games. Helpful, yes, but maybe trying too hard to seem village, and it fits with his wolfy/non-wolfy behavior trend.

My POE leaves bread and alley and, technically, you. I read your tone as village but I don't have a logical reason to think you're village and I've gotten myself all kinds of backwards when I trust my tone reads in the previous games. Not saying I sus you, because I don't, but my POE leads me to here. And unfortunately we lost out on a day or two of readability because Nas was MIA

So basically, alley and bread for right now. Most strongly bread
:unsure:

Village reads don't end up in POEs though?
If I did away with all my slight village leans then I'd be left with literally one wolfish person. Which isn't a problem if there's only one wolf left but I have no idea if that's the case or not and I have been very wrong about people I had slight tone village leans on

If I did away with all my slight village leans then I'd be left with literally one wolfish person. Which isn't a problem if there's only one wolf left but I have no idea if that's the case or not and I have been very wrong about people I had slight tone village leans on

How about this:

Yeet the wolf read

If they flip wolf and the game is over --> yay!

If they flip wolf and the game continues --> ok, reevaluate

If they flip village --> boo, reevaluate

Members don't see this ad :)
How about this:

Yeet the wolf read

If they flip wolf and the game is over --> yay!

If they flip wolf and the game continues --> ok, reevaluate

If they flip village --> boo, reevaluate
Which is what I'm doing, I've already said several times bread is highest on my list and I will do so tomorrow depending on who gets killed tonight

Not caught up, sorry if this has been covered.

I did think about this too. My only problem with that logic is that she might have come out swinging and posting walls because of the immense amount of info to sort through in that game as opposed to this one. Also, her personal life that she mentioned D1 might be affecting how active she plays in this game and I just don't feel right using her activity level as a basis to yeet.

That being said, I am thinking about the possibility of her being a wolf and killing AM so she can blame it on Kras. I feel like if that was the case she would have jumped on sooner today to start pointing fingers.

This stood out to me at the time as a bit sus.

Her vote record is also a but sus.

She's also been much more active this game (which I like) but strikes me as a possible eager wolf.

We played a "wine tasting" game tonight that my sister-in-law bought.

I correctly identified the fewest wines of anyone who played.

I won the prize for most wine consumed!
Will Grace Megan Mullally GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
She's also been much more active this game (which I like) but strikes me as a possible eager wolf.
I spent hours trying to catch up with reading dozens of pages in the last game. That time is now being spent participating with the lower activity

We played a "wine tasting" game tonight that my sister-in-law bought.

I correctly identified the fewest wines of anyone who played.

I won the prize for most wine consumed!
Will Grace Megan Mullally GIF

@kraskadva and one drunk Lawpy happily support the drunk mayos while @Animal Midwife angrily disapproves 🍷🍷

• Love
Alrighty, I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago, night everyone, I'll read your drunk tinfoils in the morning

• Care
Alrighty, I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago, night everyone, I'll read your drunk tinfoils in the morning

Small drunk foiled Lawpy tin plots: alleys, breads, sporty and you are village but appear as wolves with their own separate wolf wincons similar to the one good apple turning rogue and working with the bad apples to win and defeat the good apple while being the good apple but yeeting the good apple still means bad apples win

I KNEW CRAY WAS A WOLF
Way to go villagers lol!

• Sad
Drunk twisted Lawpy plots:

What if there's 2 wolves remaining?

And the possible pairs are sporty/breads and alleys/aprils?

Yeah, I'd be sus of myself too given the vote patterns. Problem is, as a villager, I can only guess people's affiliations and guesses tend to be wrong.

Yes, how fun for Sporty and her children...

Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Haha
Now for some real quotes

Mainly because of this post. I don’t think a wolf would’ve said that, and her other posts seem to be very village-y. I agree with the “fluffiness,” but I read that as village, not wolf.

I was PM partners with her last game, and while we didn’t talk a ton, she gives off the exact same vibes as the last game. Though I will caveat this with the fact that none of us have seen what wolf!April would be like.

One of many posts of Alley defending april.

Vino tinfoil: Alley/April pack

Can somebody explain this? I have only played with Cray during Apocalypse, but does she usually kill AM immediately or something when she’s wolfing? I don’t think it would be very good strategy for a wolf to just kill off the person who would immediately implicate you as being lupine. Plus, I think it would be kind of a dumb move for a wolf to kill off the person who suspected them the most. Like if April thought I was a wolf and posted that on her reads list, and then she ended up dead the next morning, that would seem very suspicious. I think an experienced player like Cray would take that into consideration. Cray is still on my ??? list at the moment, but this isn’t really adding up to me. I would like some clarification from Genny/experienced players and from Cray.

There were double the players in the last game, so there was a lot more content to sift through and digest. IIRC, there were like 10+ pages on day 1 alone. That, plus knowing Cray has a lot going on in her personal life, I don’t think we should be analyzing her affiliation based off of how active she’s been. So while I don’t have a good read on Cray, I’m not sure she should be our top suspect right now.

Defending Cray

Wait, why are people jumping on Cray? I know we should be avoiding a tie but I’m not understanding why cray specifically
Defending Cray

I still think Kras and sloth are sketchy. I
have you as a village lean, but Kras voting for Cray makes me suspicious.

Defending Cray

There are definitely some concerning posts in addition to the voting record.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Boo hiss
Wolves don't like banana bread, clearly evil...
Go fight win village!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Have read the tinfoils

Lawpy, this is a basics game lol I don't think there are any bombs or weird apple win conditions (I did not play that game so I have no clue what you're talking about)

Was just about to tag you since you have not posted today. Since I had a hand in your demise last game I hope you can stick around if you are a villager
He's referring to Cray here. This makes me uncomfy because it sounded just like the way he defended Sun in the last game when both were wolves, though I can't remember if they were in the same pack

• Hmm