Back to School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well back to the good ole premed classes. Hope everyone has a good semester. well now gotta go study the make or break class, organic chem ;).

Members don't see this ad.

i still have three gen ed courses to finish this semester then its all courses for my major (pretty-much)

im taking statistics, religions of the world, and intro to music

Originally posted by agent
i still have three gen ed courses to finish this semester then its all courses for my major (pretty-much)

im taking statistics, religions of the world, and intro to music

ok, maybe I'm misreading this post, but I'm not sure - are you only taking three courses this semester? How many courses is normal to take in one semester?

Members don't see this ad :)
btw - I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not an American, and just don't know how your system works...

i work full time so i only take courses at night.

for night school 2-3 is appropriate.

ok, thanks, that makes more sense to me.

Originally posted by the boy wonder
ok, thanks, that makes more sense to me.

glad to be of assistance..

see im one of THOSE non-trads

Originally posted by agent

glad to be of assistance..

see im one of THOSE non-trads

hmm, I bet I'm more non-traditional than you are ;)

a full load at a u.s. university is approx 4-5 regular credit classes at once. 4 if they have labs.

possibly. im not that non-traditional..

im still in college (i havent really had to go back), its just taking me FOREVER.

originally i took classes that didnt count towards a degree, they were computer courses.

I got a decent computer job but then once i realized that was a paradigm that was going away I started to take classes that I could get a degree in so here I am.

I'm 25, have a 8 month old baby boy, another on the way and a loving, yet not -too gungho about med school wife.

Originally posted by pbehzad
well now gotta go study the make or break class, organic chem ;).

naw...ochem easy....biochem harder

I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL. it started today, but i'm still in arizona. =(
2 more days tho! and i'll be back