pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2002
Atl and soon to be OKC
Status
Well back to the good ole premed classes. Hope everyone has a good semester. well now gotta go study the make or break class, organic chem ;).

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2001
infront of an iMac
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by agent
i still have three gen ed courses to finish this semester then its all courses for my major (pretty-much)

im taking statistics, religions of the world, and intro to music
ok, maybe I'm misreading this post, but I'm not sure - are you only taking three courses this semester? How many courses is normal to take in one semester?

About the Ads

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
a full load at a u.s. university is approx 4-5 regular credit classes at once. 4 if they have labs.

agent

agent, RN
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
Near Chicago
finallyfantasy.com
Status
possibly. im not that non-traditional..

im still in college (i havent really had to go back), its just taking me FOREVER.

originally i took classes that didnt count towards a degree, they were computer courses.

I got a decent computer job but then once i realized that was a paradigm that was going away I started to take classes that I could get a degree in so here I am.

I'm 25, have a 8 month old baby boy, another on the way and a loving, yet not -too gungho about med school wife.

dr kevin40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
cali
ghetto you
Status
I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL. it started today, but i'm still in arizona. =(
2 more days tho! and i'll be back

About the Ads