background check and medical licensure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docsa2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
few weeks ago , I had a breakdown and was hospitalized in the psychiatric unit for brief psychotic disorder . I was also charged for criminal trespass and i plead guilty for borough ordinance ( disorderly person ) .
I would like to know if it's still possible for me to get a position in a residency program .
I need sincere advice . thanks .

Members don't see this ad.

docsa2 said:
few weeks ago , I had a breakdown and was hospitalized in the psychiatric unit for brief psychotic disorder . I was also charged for criminal trespass and i plead guilty for borough ordinance ( disorderly person ) .
I would like to know if it's still possible for me to get a position in a residency program .

Getting input from a healthcare professional attorney may provide some very helpful insight. Don't really have enough info to give a better gestalt, but being concerned is reasonable.

Bottom line is....it depends.

Wook

docsa2 said:
You do NOT need SDN advice. See a professional. The majority of input you'll get here is from twentysomethings with big ideas. Talk to a pro or prepare to be misled. This is way too important.