bad grade after acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dolceslim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

i recently got accepted from NYCPM and i just found out that
i have failed one of the classes I took in fall quarter =(
it was an upper bio class, but not a required nor recommended class for pod school.
any thoughts about this?
im so worried now :uhno:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would recommend calling the schools you are accepted to and tell them what happened and ask them what you should do. Most likely they will want you to retake the class next semester and prove you can do much better, but maybe they'll just tell you not to worry about it since it is not a required class. Good luck!

Last edited:
You're not required nor are you obligated, to re-submit grades after an acceptance unless its a pre-req and you hold a conditional accpetance. Otherwise, you're fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello,

i recently got accepted from NYCPM and i just found out that
i have failed one of the classes I took in fall quarter =(
it was an upper bio class, but not a required nor recommended class for pod school.
any thoughts about this?
im so worried now :uhno:

You picked a great time to fail a class (great job)!!! No, it will not matter at all; you already have a seat.:thumbup:

Like others have said, you are fine. However, it maybe a personal warning sign. I hope you know what you're getting into.

When I first read the name of this thread, "bad grade after acceptance", I thought the answer was obvious. Yes, after you are accepted to school and start your first semester, there will be many bad grades. NY is no walk in the park.

I'm with Bro on this one.