Bad MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nochaser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
oh boy do i feel like crap. especially after feeling so confident about doing well this past aug...got my scores today. they are crap, crap, crap... :(

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, sorry, sorry! :( :( :(

hey there...i know exactly how you feel...it really sucks... :( :(

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry, man. what did you get?

Hey dude I haven't recieve my score yet....I'm in cali but I'm pretty sure that I will have to take it again this coming april. :rolleyes:

:( :( :( Sorry, better luck next time. How bad, real bad or just kinda.... :confused:

nochaser, you are not alone! I don't know my score but my psychic powers tell me it will kill me. Good thing I am taking pain drugs after surgery and don't care about emotional pain that will be inflicted on me by MCAT. The August curve really sucks b/c there are a lot of retakers who studied their asses off along with the innocent, myself included, first-timers. Plus there are less people taking it, so that adds on. Don't mean to be redundant, but there is more than MCAT to this year's application, so, if you blow it this year, there is always the next. I get nauseous when thinking about going through the 'pleasure' again...
Don't give up!!!!!!!