Bad Spring Semester - Send Grades Before

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DingDongD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having a bad spring semester because I had to take the MCAT and I was studying for that. So, I am wondering can I just send in my transcript early before my grades get put into transcript? I would have a 3.98 GPA in that case and 85 hours.

Members don't see this ad.

I am having a bad spring semester because I had to take the MCAT and I was studying for that. So, I am wondering can I just send in my transcript early before my grades get put into transcript? I would have a 3.98 GPA in that case and 85 hours.

How bad are we talking? They are going to want to see your spring grades.....

Reactions: 1 user
How bad are we talking? They are going to want to see your spring grades.....

Like 3.5 for that semester and 3.9 overall maybe

If it makes a difference, these are engineering classes

Members don't see this ad :)

Probably a good idea to just send in your transcripts now so they're not included in your AMCAS GPA.

Like 3.5 for that semester and 3.9 overall maybe

If it makes a difference, these are engineering classes

you have a 3.9 GPA.... you will be fine lol if you got like a 2.0 I might be concerned but I would not think it is a big deal

You need 90 hours for most schools, and you only have 85, so you don't really have any choice but to include your spring semester grades.