bags/luggage on interview day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc39

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, so you stay at a hotel provided by the program night before interview and then morning of the interview day you head on over to the hospital to get on with things.....waht about your bags, whatever sort of luggage one might have with them, bring it along to the hospital?? hmm, ask to keep it at the hotel? hmm...

any thoughts

Members don't see this ad.

you can do either one, depending on whether you have time to stop back by the hotel before leaving town. Most hotels will hold luggage for you for the day for situations like this. Similarly, lots of interviewees bring their luggage to the interview so they can go straight to the airport at the end of the day. Usually they will have some office or conference room or whatever where you can safely leave it during the interview day.

Agree with above. I brought my stuff to one interview because I went right to the airport after the interview. You kinda feel dumb but seriously the interviewers totally understand the different problems with interviewing.

agree with above. People understand. Whatever works in your travel plans. In general, I would say if you don't have to leave straight from the interview, leave it at the hotel, just so you aren't having to lug it with you.