Baltimore to Philadelphia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JHU1984

MSI
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of the best/cheapest way to travel between Baltimore and philly? I know greyhound is much more reasonable than amtrak, but I do not know of any other options.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

JHU1984 said:
Does anyone know of the best/cheapest way to travel between Baltimore and philly? I know greyhound is much more reasonable than amtrak, but I do not know of any other options.

Thanks!

China Town bus goes from DC to philly, I'm not sure if it goes to Baltimore. It's like a $20 round trip.

chinatown bus does make a stop in baltimore, but from what i remember it seemed kind of in the suburbs.

Members don't see this ad :)
epalantequevoy said:
chinatown bus does make a stop in baltimore, but from what i remember it seemed kind of in the suburbs.

Take the Baltimore Penn Station to the one in Philly. It's around $30 roundtrip.

Mixtli said:
Take the Baltimore Penn Station to the one in Philly. It's around $30 roundtrip.

There is a Grey Hound bus too. Have no idea how much it costs though.

I know people have buddied up and carpooled in the past- why don't you do some networking and find out who else might be doing this?

You could probably walk it, otherwise I would just take the train cause you go from city center to city center.