Bangalore University Course Curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentasia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a copy of BDS Course Curriculum of Bangalore University between 1991 and 2000.

We were the last batch for Bangalore University, and I am trying to apply for Minnesota License. I have all the requirements but the course curriculum for educational evaluation.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could please contact me if they have a copy of course curriculum

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a copy of BDS Course Curriculum of Bangalore University between 1991 and 2000.

We were the last batch for Bangalore University, and I am trying to apply for Minnesota License. I have all the requirements but the course curriculum for educational evaluation.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could please contact me if they have a copy of course curriculum

Thanks,
Maybe you should contact the university of a copy of the syllabus

Thanks for the response.
Unfortunately, the university has changed and it is not so easy to get the old copy.
The only possibility is to get a copy from old students who might have a copy.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's exactly what I was worried that you'd say. How about your dental school? Or even other dental schools that were under Bangalore University?

contact ur school teachers and the princi of your school. Your school definitly will have the documnets, only thing they need to dig it out from the plethora of papers.

Also contact RGUHS to get some clue abt it and as la fea said fellow students, seniors will be of immense help.

Are u applying the minnesota license w/out DDS from US??

Hi,
Thank you for your time and responses.

This is what I did for the last 4yrs. I send people to every possible dental school in bangalore - Could not find a single copy as it is too old (appx 10yrs)

I took a xerox copy of present university's curriculum and made every single paper signed by the present Dean with a cover letter from the Dean stating that the course Curriculum is the same.

But, ICA does not accept anything other than original course curriculum between 1997 and 2001.

I have been trying my best to get a copy for the past 4yrs and finally I am posting it here.

thank you for reading.

Hi,

I happened to see your post about applying to Minnesota. I am also planning to apply and now in the stage of applying to ICA (which is a requirement). I belong to the first batch of students from RGUHS. I wanted to know if you got the Bangalore university syllabus and if you have gone ahead with the ICA application process.
Also , did you finish both parts 1 and 2 of NBDE ? Also, are you through with the other requirements for the Minnesota Dental Board.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.