Bank of America: 30 stock trades for $0 per month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UserNameNeeded

SOS
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone bank/invest with Bank of America? There offer seems awfully good. Should I jump to it? Fidelity currently charges me $11 a trade and that's the only fee I have to pay with them.

http://www.bankofamerica.com/state....00x250_28k_s-_-Finance Run of Finance 300x250

wells fargo's program is better: it's easier to qualify ($25k in relationship balances [including credit] vs. $25 in deposits for BOFA). But you only get 100 free trades a year, as opposed to 30 a month. But most people don't need to be trading 30 times a month anyway.

incidentally, national financial services (a fidelity subsidiary) is the clearing broker for BAIS. So your bofa trades are routed through fidelity anyway, and your statements even look like fidelity statements.

wells fargo's program is better: it's easier to qualify ($25k in relationship balances [including credit] vs. $25 in deposits for BOFA). But you only get 100 free trades a year, as opposed to 30 a month. But most people don't need to be trading 30 times a month anyway.

incidentally, national financial services (a fidelity subsidiary) is the clearing broker for BAIS. So your bofa trades are routed through fidelity anyway, and your statements even look like fidelity statements.

^^^ I second what ETF said RE: WellsTrade and recommend them as well.