Barnes & Noble is terrible

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbrons

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Barnes and Noble is awful. They won't even match their online price for the Kaplan book? Wow... just shows how much better buying stuff online is. The Kaplan book is more than 50 bucks cheaper on Amazon (and thats for a new one too)... how can anyone justify buying anything from the major booksellers like Borders and BN?

Members don't see this ad.

because b&n actually had the EK101 verbal book in stock when i wanted it, gave me 10% off and had way faster shipping for free (got it 3 days later) and it was only $2 more. when you consider that i got 8% cashback from fatwallet and another 1-2% on my credit card, those $2 didn't even make a difference :cool:

amazon was out of stock (had to wait 2 weeks), and their free shipping takes another week.

B&N I agree with "creativekat" they have EK books in stock like EK101. Whereas ebay or amazon did not.

However, on this site, the EK series is 70$ cheaper than B&N. I do love going to B&N and just reading those books though.

because b&n actually had the EK101 verbal book in stock when i wanted it, gave me 10% off and had way faster shipping for free (got it 3 days later) and it was only $2 more. when you consider that i got 8% cashback from fatwallet and another 1-2% on my credit card, those $2 didn't even make a difference :cool:

amazon was out of stock (had to wait 2 weeks), and their free shipping takes another week.

B&N I agree with "creativekat" they have EK books in stock like EK101. Whereas ebay or amazon did not.

I'd rather have a to attempt a creative cat than a wordworm or data head in cranium.