Barons AP Biology VS Kaplan Blue Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay20155555

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which is better? I am using cliffs an wanted to add one of these or should I overkill and just add both lol

Members don't see this ad.

yea i was going to use that like at the very end because it just seems like feralis notes is like a summary of cliffs which is already a summary of..... biology lol

feralis's notes should be your main study guide if you want to do well on the bio section

Members don't see this ad :)
I also used mostly Feralis notes even though I had both Cliffs and KBB. Definitely paid off but make sure you look at the pictures of the different cycles to clarify what is going on. Sometimes just reading about them can be a bit confusing .

yes i HIGHLY recommend it even though i didnt take DAT yet you see the results of learning bio from his guide on the practice tests

I also used campbell's bio book (HIGHLY recommended for understanding concepts) for anatomy and physiology since i never took any college courses on that and also learned all info from feralis's notes that werent in the campbell chapters

if you want to do well on bio learn the whole thing through his notes. almost every word on that guide is important