1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Barrons reading passage

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ibo man, Aug 17, 2002.

1. ibo man

ibo man Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

What do you guys think about barrons reading passages compared to the real dat, topscore and kaplan reading. To me I think the barron's reading is the hardest. Let me know what you guys think.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ohgee

ohgee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

the real DAT is nothing like the Barron reading passages

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ibo man

ibo man Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

ohgee
    do you mean barron's reading passages is harder than the real dat?

4. ohgee

ohgee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Topscore and Kaplan are more similar to the actual DAT, but I think the real one is actually easier than all these practice materials. The real one definitely is easier than Barrons.

I was freaking out when I was doing the Barron passages, I thought I will get the things in the same difficulty.... But for me Barron was pretty much useless except the PAT part.

But you never know, I might get lucky in my actual DAT... maybe someone will tell you differently. But I don' think you have to worry too much