May 15, 2010
Florida
Status
Pre-Podiatry
I am making a group on facebook, so you can join that if you have been accpeted and plan on attending Barry next fall.

Congratulations to everyone!

w2m

Sep 19, 2010
Status
Podiatry Student
I am making a group on facebook, so you can join that if you have been accpeted and plan on attending Barry next fall.

Congratulations to everyone!
I applied for the program that starting in Aug 2011 in the same university

that1guyfromFL

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2008
FL
Status
Pre-Medical
If any incoming 2015 students have questions, the Christmas break is a good time to ask. We are finishing finals this week.

Congratulations and welcome!

Jul 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Where are some good apartments or the most commonly rented by Barry's pod students? Also, I know having a room-mate is cheaper but do you think it is sometimes harder to focus?

Thanks.

Ps-- Good Luck with Finals!!!

OP
G
May 15, 2010
Florida
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Congrats!!!!!

if you search for "Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2015," you can join the group and start getting to know other people that will be in our class!

:D

Paulywog

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 31, 2007
Aventura, Fl
Status
Podiatry Student
Where are some good apartments or the most commonly rented by Barry's pod students? Also, I know having a room-mate is cheaper but do you think it is sometimes harder to focus?

Thanks.

Ps-- Good Luck with Finals!!!
I would answer in more detail but we are in finals week. I am trying to set up a survey with the students to find out where everyone is living. I will let you know more in a few days.
It wiill beharder to focus with a roomate, but they can also help you study and keep you on task. If I were to live alone and not have my wife telling me to focus than I would be wasting a lot of time. I will PM you in a few days with more info