Barry Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Googlymello

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am making a group on facebook, so you can join that if you have been accpeted and plan on attending Barry next fall.

Congratulations to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I am making a group on facebook, so you can join that if you have been accpeted and plan on attending Barry next fall.

Congratulations to everyone!

I applied for the program that starting in Aug 2011 in the same university

Good luck! Let us know if you get an interview/acceptance and if you plan on going next fall! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
If any incoming 2015 students have questions, the Christmas break is a good time to ask. We are finishing finals this week.

Congratulations and welcome!

Where are some good apartments or the most commonly rented by Barry's pod students? Also, I know having a room-mate is cheaper but do you think it is sometimes harder to focus?

Thanks.

Ps-- Good Luck with Finals!!!

:p

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!!

if you search for "Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2015," you can join the group and start getting to know other people that will be in our class!

:D

Where are some good apartments or the most commonly rented by Barry's pod students? Also, I know having a room-mate is cheaper but do you think it is sometimes harder to focus?

Thanks.

Ps-- Good Luck with Finals!!!
I would answer in more detail but we are in finals week. I am trying to set up a survey with the students to find out where everyone is living. I will let you know more in a few days.
It wiill beharder to focus with a roomate, but they can also help you study and keep you on task. If I were to live alone and not have my wife telling me to focus than I would be wasting a lot of time. I will PM you in a few days with more info