Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine (BUSPM) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone here been accepted with a low gpa but a high mcat with a lot of extracurriculars? I’m planning on applying on February after I receive my mcat. Thank you!

Has anyone here been accepted with a low gpa but a high mcat with a lot of extracurriculars? I’m planning on applying on February after I receive my mcat. Thank you!
I got accepted with a low mcat 488 with a gpa of 3.5 with scholarship so I'm sure you will be fine. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted with a low mcat 488 with a gpa of 3.5 with scholarship so I'm sure you will be fine. Good luck!
Did they ask you about your low mcat score? I am interviewing in 2 weeks, I would appreciate your help!

Did they ask you about your low mcat score? I am interviewing in 2 weeks, I would appreciate your help!
Yes they did but I explained my side of the story and showed my determination. It honestly didn't feel like I was getting drilled on that specific question, and they eventually moved forward. I'm sure you will do great it's more of a conversation for them to get to know you. Good luck! Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

There are still seats left for anybody applying late, I submitted less than 24 hours ago and already got received an II .

Last edited:
Hello there. I am curious if any of you guys have links or can pm the pdf links for the textbooks. I have been trying to get them on LIBGEN and Z-library but have not been able to download them successfuly.

Hello there. I am curious if any of you guys have links or can pm the pdf links for the textbooks. I have been trying to get them on LIBGEN and Z-library but have not been able to download them successfuly.
Please let me know if you find them in the meantime :)

Please let me know if you find them in the meantime :)

Talk to your seniors when you begin; they will have plenty of resources!

Status
Not open for further replies.