Batch3 7/16 -NYU or Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAbruinz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone from batch 3 gets a NYU or Michigan interview??

Members don't see this ad.

i believe some from the 7/16 batch got nyu today

not me. i also havent gotten news from midwestern IL or western, which it seems other ppl have been getting

Members don't see this ad :)
Mailing 7/9, application complete email 8/10 but no interview invite from NYU :(

maybe it is the completely mailing or that they put international students in another pile.

maybe it is the completely mailing or that they put international students in another pile.

Not sure... but I don't see any international on predents for NYU so you might be right.

I have feeling that BU will start sending invites this Friday...:scared:

ive gotten app complete from nyu and michigan but that is all....

Me too. I only got an app complete. I hope they review it by the order of app complete date and not the mailing date.

mail date: 2nd batch
app complete: 8/26

wait so your friends accounts are fully complete with all the credentials uploaded?

I'm in the 7/16 batch and haven't heard from NYU since the confirmation email saying my app is complete.

As for UMichigan, they finally said my app was complete yesterday when I called them up to tell them that THEY have the missing LOE. Should have been completed 2 weeks ago. So I don't expect to hear from them until like next month or something.

wait so your friends accounts are fully complete with all the credentials uploaded?

yes
when i set it up on 8/17 everything said not yet received and now they all say recieved and app is complete as of 8/26

Me too. I only got an app complete. I hope they review it by the order of app complete date and not the mailing date.

mail date: 2nd batch
app complete: 8/26

Hey darkwalk, I called NYU today and the person told me that they review in order of app complete... so don't worry about that

Hey darkwalk, I called NYU today and the person told me that they review in order of app complete... so don't worry about that

That sucks. My app complete was almost a month ago though i was in the 4th batch so i guess im in the rejected/waitlisted pile :(

Members don't see this ad :)

That's good news. Thanks, Devil. What can I offer you to get an acceptance? :)

so anyone heard about nyu from 3rd batch? so sad =// i think i got passed on.

i havent heard from nyu, loma linda, western, michigan or uop

have u?

^ I got an interview to UofP, I also applied to Michigan but have not heard anything.

I was in the 7/16 mailing date as well and just got an interview for NYU on Friday.

congrats doc! if u dont mind me asking, when was ur NYU "app completed and will be sent to review" email?

Maybe one reason some of you haven't gotten an interview is b/c your LORs weren't all in at the time your AADSAS app was mailed out? I was in the 7/9 batch and got the app complete email on 8/10, but I called last friday and they told me the admissions committee did not receive my last LOR until 8/25, which I thought was weird since i had already received the app complete email. Anyways, I'm just hoping this is why my app is still under review.

did you guys get app complete via aadsas or email?

mailing batch 07/30 (i submitted my AADSAS web application on the 16th)
my last LOR was submitted on 08/05 and was sent in the 08/20 mailing batch. (for some reason, i had a 3rd mailing batch 09/10.. but i didn't have anything new... lol)
interview invite for NYU: 09/01
application complete for UMich: 09/09
fyi, i'm an international student.

Last edited:
mailing batch 07/30 (i submitted my AADSAS web application on the 16th)
my last LOR was submitted on 08/05 and was sent in the 08/20 mailing batch. (for some reason, i had a 3rd mailing batch 09/10.. but i didn't have anything new... lol)
interview invite for NYU: 09/01
application complete for UMich: 09/09
fyi, i'm an international student.

Hello,

Do you mind if I ask what your DAT scores were? My situation is very similar to your and I have yet to hear from NYU.

Thanks.

Not sure... but I don't see any international on predents for NYU so you might be right.

I have feeling that BU will start sending invites this Friday...:scared:

Red Devil....Iam international with a mailing date of 7/9 with an interview to NYU on sept. 20th..

I was in the 7/16 mailing batch and I have not heard anything from NYU as of yet.

hey everyone from the 3rd mailing batch. is there still anyone besides me who hasnt heard from nyu, western, loma linda?

Oh my god I am an idiot. NYU is missing a LOR from me - my application was sent late June, but still is considered incomplete and I just now thought to call and ask.

Heard nothing from nyu yet...got an email from them saying application complete on sept 17th.

Heard nothing from nyu yet...got an email from them saying application complete on sept 17th.

I got an application complete form them August 26th and haven't heard from them since. bah.

hey everyone from the 3rd mailing batch. is there still anyone besides me who hasnt heard from nyu, western, loma linda?

nothing

well, western did call me for my summer transcript with my physics pre-reqs

just got an interview to NYU on 9/15!

Just got the invite email 9/25 and my application was mailed from aadsas aug 14th

kilerfornia - when did you get an email saying ur appl is complete from nyu?