This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

becereus

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone based in the Bay Area to be my USMLE Step 1 study partner so studying doesn't feel like isolation/ being trapped on a desert island. Being able to study in person is definitely preferred and being in or near Fremont would be ideal.

I'm a US IMG that is in the early stages of preparing for Step 1.

Message me if interested. I am not as cereus as my username suggests! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm also a US IMG in the beginning stages of Step 1 prep. Sadly, I don't live in the Bay Area. Would you be interested in studying through Skype/Facetime? Pls let me know. Thanks so much!

Hello, I'm also a US IMG in the beginning stages of Step 1 prep. Sadly, I don't live in the Bay Area. Would you be interested in studying through Skype/Facetime? Pls let me know. Thanks so much!

yep of course! no worries, sounds good :)
could i have your contact information?

Looking for someone based in the Bay Area to be my USMLE Step 1 study partner so studying doesn't feel like isolation/ being trapped on a desert island. Being able to study in person is definitely preferred and being in or near Fremont would be ideal.

Hello Becereus,

I'm in Hayward, which is quite close to Fremont. Please send me your contact details via private message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Becereus,

I'm in Hayward, which is quite close to Fremont. Please send me your contact details via private message.

I was unable to private message you, I don't see the option to.
So, could you private message me instead?

I'm not too sure what is going on, but I can't send you a private message as well. It says something about "becereus" have limitations to receive message.

that is quite strange, I have received messages in the past without issues
could I have your email? or any other preferred way of contact?

Reactions: 1 user

Hello I am US IMG studying at SCU library in santa clara

Have you given your exam , I live in Fremont
You can ping me at [email protected]

I’m a US IMG prepping in San Ramon, taking my exam in August. you can private message me your contact info. Skype etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.