Bay Area Study Group 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey guys!!!

I plan on taking the MCAT in April and wanted to form a group to keep each other accountable for our study habits. The sessions could be in person or via Skype depending on where you live. I am currently in San Jose.

Ideally, we would meet up once a week for at least an hour to go over 1 or 2 concepts that the group agrees upon as well as any questions from our study material. You can also meet up more frequently with someone else in the group if your schedules match.

Please PM me if you want to join. It would be helpful to know 1) if you are joining via skype or in person; 2) the best time for you to meet up; 3) your email address and/or Skype ID; and 4) maybe your prospective test date so we can sprinkle in some practice exams around that time.

I'll leave the individual study plans up to you. I am certainly open to follow one if the group wants to. I would just need to know what books/resources to use.

Hopefully the group will be organized ~Dec 26. I will contact people at that time with more details, so that we can begin hardcore studying ~Jan 2.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
hey, I added you on skype.

So, I guess we'll start by Jan 2nd and the group will be ready by Dec 26th. Should we make a study schedule for the group so that we could know what chapters to study from EK or TPR or Kaplan? I don't mind making a study schedule and I'll have it ready by Dec 25th. Just tell me what books you want to use, e.g. EK, TPR, Kaplan and TBR (old version). I was also debating whether I should buy the TBR (new version) Psychology Book. Did anybody read any reviews on this book if it's good or not?

Thanks

Hey guys! If you haven't accepted my Skype request or given me an email address to contact you, please do so. Hope your holiday is going well!

I am also looking for a dedicated serious quizzing partner that wants to chat over iMessages, Skype or the phone. Someone who has enough knowledge to bounce ideas back and forth ( intermediate level of preparedness). Please email me to get my contact information. Test Goal Date May 28, 2017. Thank you.