1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Baylor Acceptances??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by aggiechris06, Dec 16, 2005.

1. aggiechris06

aggiechris06 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone know if Baylor is doing interviews today...or also if they're calling people today as well?? Just gettin' kinda antsy as I interviewed on their first day back on September 9. Any suggestions as to how I might help my chances??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. FastForward

FastForward Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I interviewed the same day as you and have not heard anything from them either. I think we are already scored and on some dynamic list, so don't think there is really anything we can do at this point. Good luck and hopefully we can both get some good news.

4. aggiechris06

aggiechris06 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Know if there's any way we can check our status?

5. lilxixi

lilxixi Member
    5+ Year Member

i tried calling the office before, but the people wouldn't say anything useful. I tried to ask about my percentile on the list like top half or bottom half, but they still wouldn't say. Kept on emphasizing that it's a dynamic list blah blah, but it's not like I could possibly jump from bottom #1 to the top.

6. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field], Attending Physician
    You're on a ranked list along with everyone else who has interviewed. They won't tell you where you rank, because it keeps changing as they add more people to the list. Good luck to you guys. :luck: