Quantcast

Baylor College of Dentistry Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Dear Forum,

I was just wondering if anyone out there was going to be attending Baylor in the fall. If so, shoot me a line, thanks.

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to Baylor, but a friend of mine is. Full ride scholarship, all expenses paid, minus living. If you run into a guy last name Schaack, tell 'em his boy from Malaga gave him a shout out!!!

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by init4damoney
I'm not going to Baylor, but a friend of mine is. Full ride scholarship, all expenses paid, minus living. If you run into a guy last name Schaack, tell 'em his boy from Malaga gave him a shout out!!!
I'm curious about this guy's stats... I guess it really isn't right for you to post them without asking him, but if he agrees, would you? I think prospective Baylor students would be very interested to know!

And tell him congrats!!

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, he's a biology major, but is leaving a year early for dental school. 4.0 gpa, 24s on the DAT (although if you ask him he'll never tell you how good he did or his gpa, truly a humble kinda guy).

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Baylor likes theres with the 3.5 and above GPA and 19-20's across the boards on the DAT

Wait thats all the texas schools:laugh: