Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Status (Visible)
Dear Forum,

I was just wondering if anyone out there was going to be attending Baylor in the fall. If so, shoot me a line, thanks.

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Status (Visible)
I'm not going to Baylor, but a friend of mine is. Full ride scholarship, all expenses paid, minus living. If you run into a guy last name Schaack, tell 'em his boy from Malaga gave him a shout out!!!

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2004
Texas
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by init4damoney
I'm not going to Baylor, but a friend of mine is. Full ride scholarship, all expenses paid, minus living. If you run into a guy last name Schaack, tell 'em his boy from Malaga gave him a shout out!!!
I'm curious about this guy's stats... I guess it really isn't right for you to post them without asking him, but if he agrees, would you? I think prospective Baylor students would be very interested to know!

And tell him congrats!!

About the Ads

init4damoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Status (Visible)
Well, he's a biology major, but is leaving a year early for dental school. 4.0 gpa, 24s on the DAT (although if you ask him he'll never tell you how good he did or his gpa, truly a humble kinda guy).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.