Baylor college of dentistry of Dallas, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datcnguyen

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know that do i have a better chance of getting into this school if I go to UTA or UNT? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I would like to know that do i have a better chance of getting into this school if I go to UTA or UNT? Thank you

i don't think it depends on the school you go to...b/w these 2...it depends on the grades you make, your dat scores, your extracurricular activities, and your personality

no school enhances your chances...if the rest aren't up to par..
-ld

Members don't see this ad :)
which high school did u go to datcnguyen?

irving high. So if i get a 4.00 GPA and a DAT score of like 22-25 and I go to UTA i have a chance to get accepted?

irving high. So if i get a 4.00 GPA and a DAT score of like 22-25 and I go to UTA i have a chance to get accepted?

With those stats you should not have any problems assuming, of course, your personality is not somewhere south of that of Mencia.

I don't think it would really matter either, but the guaranteed admissions program at baylor is through the UNT bio dept... just food for thought.

if anybody knew the bible to get a guaranteed success for admissions no one would question anything

Yes, I had a friend who did it, but I think they have to offer it to you first. He returned to school, so his total gpa wasn't so hot. So they offered him a spot if he went back for a year and he had to take a certain amount of credits at UNT(upper level bio) and maintain a certain gpa. He's attending Baylor now.

Does not graduating from a Texas school diminish your chances of acceptance significantly?

Does not graduating from a Texas school diminish your chances of acceptance significantly?

Not being a Texas resident diminishes your chances of acceptance significantly.

As long as you are a resident, you should be okay. Most Texas residents stay in Texas for undergrad but this should not count against you. For example, a lot of the DS students that come from BYU do so because of their residency.