Quantcast

Baylor College of Medicine

Travel to Ghana on the Ultimate Med Immersion
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebeav007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone interviewed at baylor or know anything that would be helpful? i've only done texas interviews so i'm not really familiar with the amcas timeline -- is it early or late interview season?

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone interviewed at baylor or know anything that would be helpful? i've only done texas interviews so i'm not really familiar with the amcas timeline -- is it early or late interview season?
It's very early. Baylor's first interview date is at the beginning of September and they go through February, so if you've gotten an invite already, you're in good shape. :)

Angelique

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just came back from houston. last friday was only the third interview session... they continue interviews until February-ish

mychelle774

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know how they're planning to send out acceptances come Nov. 15th? Thanks.

Sol Rosenberg

Long Live the New Flesh!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oct. 15 is the first day that they can send out acceptances....and they DO send out a few judging by previous years' posts here. <fingers crossed> The Dean of Admissions, Dr. Bradshaw, usually calls people to give them the good news.

mychelle774

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I forgot Baylor isn't on TMDSAS time. But I do remember that the dean personally calls people most of the time. :love: Should have gotten that app in sooner grr. Yes, good luck everyone!

CalicoKat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure Dr. Bradshaw will be making the calls this year because he's in Botswana setting up a new med school there. I would imagine someone'll still call personally, but don't freak out if you don't hear from the man himself:)