Baylor Cryptography, an exciting new discipline.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

plutonium

Some people with the "We'll let you know soon" message reported interviews.

Does anyone still have this message, and among those, do any of you expect an invitation?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, got that message too. It is a very horrible way of wording things. "We decided about your app. but we will let you know as soon as we are able to." Sounds like whoever decided to write the text for the app. is not really smart.

I think some people got interviews and some did not.

yeah, got that message too. It is a very horrible way of wording things. "We decided about your app. but we will let you know as soon as we are able to." Sounds like whoever decided to write the text for the app. is not really smart.

I think some people got interviews and some did not.

Mine says "Your file has been reviewed and a decision will be mailed to you as soon as we are able" or something like that. I never got an interview, and I've been complete since August.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says "Your file has been reviewed and a decision will be mailed to you as soon as we are able" or something like that. I never got an interview, and I've been complete since August.

I paraphrased their statement.

So it looks like they use that statement pre and post interview. For a second, when I read this, I thought "there's a residency program in cryptography?"

Yeah I love it when schools do that. I always thought that they should give you a percentage chance like the weather forecast.

Humble, congrats, you're not red anymore! :thumbup:

After your secondary is complete it has the message that they will notify you when a decision has been made. After you get an interview invite it changes to "your application has been screened and is currently being processed." Post-interview I do not know, since I haven't gone to my interview yet.

After your secondary is complete it has the message that they will notify you when a decision has been made. After you get an interview invite it changes to "your application has been screened and is currently being processed." Post-interview I do not know, since I haven't gone to my interview yet.

Post interview you'll be sitting on the whole, we'll let you know as soon as we can (I would hope so). Then it's grin and bear it until you either get a call for acceptance, or whenever they start rejecting people.

Post interview you'll be sitting on the whole, we'll let you know as soon as we can (I would hope so). Then it's grin and bear it until you either get a call for acceptance, or whenever they start rejecting people.

Humble, do you think that they will notify accepted applicants via email or phone when they get around to the mass acceptances?

Humble, do you think that they will notify accepted applicants via email or phone when they get around to the mass acceptances?

No clue. Does anyone know how many acceptances they've given out? Maybe there won't ever be a mass acceptance time, but at least more of a flow as compared to the current trickle. I don't recall getting any emails regarding my status, but did get a letter after the phone call, so probably snail or phone rather than e-mail going with their history of communication.

No clue. Does anyone know how many acceptances they've given out? Maybe there won't ever be a mass acceptance time, but at least more of a flow as compared to the current trickle. I don't recall getting any emails regarding my status, but did get a letter after the phone call, so probably snail or phone rather than e-mail going with their history of communication.

I'm not expecting much...maybe a waitlist at best. Especially with my stats and month of interview.

i thought u were introducing an exciting new class:D

Has Baylor already stopped sending interview invites?