Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Baylor has my MCAT already???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by doctorperez, Aug 31, 2001.

1. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    Baylor e-mails me today saying they have my MCAT results???? Can this be already I took it the 18 of this month.

:confused:

Dr.Perez

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Here's what you should do.
    Call them...ask them if they could verify the scores with you...and that way you can find out your scores really fast :)
    hehe

4. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    Do you really think they will give them to be by e-mail or by phone?

5. serpiente

serpiente Senior Member

Medical Student
    That seems HIGHLY unlikely. Schools may get the scores a few weeks before you but not a few months! Supposedly correcting the Writing samples and figuring out the curve takes more than just a few weeks. You defintely should call and see what's up though. Have you taken the MCAT before?--maybe they simply have old scores. If not maybe they have you mixed up with someone else--you never know this year, anything could happen. Check it out for sure.

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Yea,
    Do it under the guise of wanted to make sure they weren't mixed up. Give them a call...see what is up. Just ask them, you got my scores? How is that? What does it say I got? Is my SSN on there?

7. Georgey

Georgey Senior Member

Is this August the first time you took the MCAT? If not, they are probably referring to older scores. Just a thought.

8. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Please let us know what you find out. Those of us who took it for the first time on Aug. 18 would be delighted to hear the scores are coming out so fast! It would be some sort of rough justice for all that we've had to endure with AMCAS!

9. Jalopycat

Don't get your hopes up. There is no way the August test results are available to anyone! AMCAS probably made a mistake or the school did. Sorry..

10. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member

drperez???? are u still out there? don't keep us all waiting in suspense!!! what's the deal with the mcat scores???

11. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    I agree, there is no way this year's scores are back. Also I remember someone said that the med schools get the scores a month before us. That is also false.