Baylor has my MCAT already???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorperez

Jesus was a dissident
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Baylor e-mails me today saying they have my MCAT results???? Can this be already I took it the 18 of this month.

:confused:

Dr.Perez

Members don't see this ad.

Here's what you should do.
Call them...ask them if they could verify the scores with you...and that way you can find out your scores really fast :)
hehe

Do you really think they will give them to be by e-mail or by phone?

Members don't see this ad :)
That seems HIGHLY unlikely. Schools may get the scores a few weeks before you but not a few months! Supposedly correcting the Writing samples and figuring out the curve takes more than just a few weeks. You defintely should call and see what's up though. Have you taken the MCAT before?--maybe they simply have old scores. If not maybe they have you mixed up with someone else--you never know this year, anything could happen. Check it out for sure.

Yea,
Do it under the guise of wanted to make sure they weren't mixed up. Give them a call...see what is up. Just ask them, you got my scores? How is that? What does it say I got? Is my SSN on there?

Is this August the first time you took the MCAT? If not, they are probably referring to older scores. Just a thought.

Please let us know what you find out. Those of us who took it for the first time on Aug. 18 would be delighted to hear the scores are coming out so fast! It would be some sort of rough justice for all that we've had to endure with AMCAS!

Don't get your hopes up. There is no way the August test results are available to anyone! AMCAS probably made a mistake or the school did. Sorry..

drperez???? are u still out there? don't keep us all waiting in suspense!!! what's the deal with the mcat scores???

I agree, there is no way this year's scores are back. Also I remember someone said that the med schools get the scores a month before us. That is also false.