baylor interview invitation!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eeee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an invitation by snail mail to baylor interview on sept 7.

:)

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck in the interview! When did you submit your completed application?

Congrats eeee! Good luck on your interview!

That's great news. I just submitted my secondary today and I don't think my boss has done my rec letter yet. So, I hope to be with you but it might be a while.

Pam

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you from texas eeee??? :)
And when did you submit and what are your stats like..not exact..just roughs :)

thanks

submitted 7/21

tx resident

stats: 36Q, 3.98

Hey eeee,

Do you know when Baylor got your complete application (letters of rec, 2ndary, etc.)? I assume you mailed in a copy of your AMCAS application? Just wondering when I should start to worry that I haven't gotten a letter. :)

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the information.

Pam

I really don't know when they got my AMCAS copy that I mailed them, but the letters of recommendation were submitted early June.

Congrats! Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll try my best to answer them (I just started at Baylor last Monday).

Yay! I just got my first interview! Also Baylor, Sept. 7!

Anybody else know they're coming to the Sept 7/8 interview session except eeee? Which airport are you using?

Hobby is WAY closer, but if you are coming from far away (ie, either east coast or west coast) Intercontinental will probably be easier and possibly cheaper.

I'm a CA resident and just got my first interview invitation from baylor as well! i'm so excited...it's always good to feel like you're finally starting the process.