Baylor is calling peeps...but not me...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dean Bradshaw called one of my friends last night to tell him he was accepted into Baylor.

Unfortunately, I did not get the call :(
Disappointing...oh well..maybe later...

Members don't see this ad.

What day did your friend interview?

Hang in there Scooby-pooby! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Scoob:

dont worry, your time will definitely be coming soon. It's so early in the process. Baylor reviews continually. And you're a mightly lucky guy to be in New York right now with the cute little gal Zoe :). You know whatta mean! And guess what? I made senior member!! time to celebrate.

Hey Scoob,

Sorry you didn't get called yet. Same boat here. I guess we'll just have to be patient (not one of my outstanding qualities!).

Hang in there, I'll bet you make the cut!

I haven't gotten the call yet either. I interviewed on the 19th and 20th.

scoob,
don't worry about it...just keep your pants on, and give them a normal impression....

I thought they weren't supposed to call until the 15th of each month? Oh well...if it makes you feel any better they haven't called me either. When did you interview there? I was there the first day they interviewed. You'll get in soon enough though! Don't worry about it...it is only the second round of admissions.

I interviewed on the 19th and 20th and haven't gotten the call yet. They told us that they would decide within in 7 to 10 days.