Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Baylor MD/PhD

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jonny-5, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Jonny-5

Jonny-5 Member

Hey folks,

This just in from Baylor:

Thank you for your interest in the MD/PhD Program at Baylor College of Medicine! We are pleased to have received your
    Supplemental Application. We will be sure it is included in your application file in the Office of Admissions.

We look forward to an opportunity to review your completed file. We are aware that AMCAS has experienced some difficulties in
    using electronic submission of applications. We would appreciate it if you would let us know by Friday on what date you submitted
    your application to AMCAS so that we can check our records to be sure it has been received at Baylor in a timely manner. If you
    have not yet submitted your application to AMCAS, we recommend that you do so as soon as possible.

Also, if you have another email address you would rather I use to continue contact, please send it to me.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help

Adi Borovick
    Academic Coordinator
    Medical Scientist Training Program
    Baylor College of Medicine
    One Baylor Plaza, BCMN N204R
    Houston, TX 77030
    Tollfree: (877) 540-MSTP
    Phone: (713) 798-5264
    Fax: (713) 798-6325
    MSTP Website: www.bcm.tmc.edu/mstp

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.