Baylor online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aggiechris06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to see if you've been accepted online or something like that? Or, perhaps, if you called and asked on the status of your application, would they tell you if you were still being considered or had been accepted?

Not trying to sound full of myself at all...just wondering what would happen if you missed the call and your letter got lost in the mail (b/c the mail service to my permanent address is questionable).

Finally, any way to review your app info online? I wanted to make sure I put everything in right...

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering that myself, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any acceptance webpage or review your app page either. Then again, I might not know since I haven't gotten accepted! I think we just keep waiting...

LindsayD said:
I was wondering that myself, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any acceptance webpage or review your app page either. Then again, I might not know since I haven't gotten accepted! I think we just keep waiting...

I hate this waiting game...couldn't they at least tell us around when they call people?? It seems like there are all these rumors and theories about when and how they call, but nobody knows for sure. I've been waiting since I interviewed in September...seems to me like they don't like me much:-(

Members don't see this ad :)
aggiechris06 said:
I hate this waiting game...couldn't they at least tell us around when they call people?? It seems like there are all these rumors and theories about when and how they call, but nobody knows for sure. I've been waiting since I interviewed in September...seems to me like they don't like me much:-(

from the msar it seems like if you're a tx resident and you get the interview, theres a great shot for you to get in....me, i didnt even get an interview from them!

I don't think there's any way to check on line. They will call you, and they will send a letter to your permanent address. If you call them, they won't tell you anything except that you're on a ranked list, and to be patient until they call you. ;)

When they called and left a message with my 9 year old who didn't tell me about it until 2 days later (and only vaguely), they also e-mailed me a few days later. Of course, the e-mail did not say that I had gotten in, but to call them. So, I understand your paranoia, but think that Baylor will keep trying to reach you by phone or e-mail until they talk to you in person. Your early invite is a very good sign, don't give up, but do stop worrying! Have a great holiday. ;) :)

aggiechris06 said:
Does anyone know if there's a way to see if you've been accepted online or something like that? Or, perhaps, if you called and asked on the status of your application, would they tell you if you were still being considered or had been accepted?

Not trying to sound full of myself at all...just wondering what would happen if you missed the call and your letter got lost in the mail (b/c the mail service to my permanent address is questionable).

Finally, any way to review your app info online? I wanted to make sure I put everything in right...

jon0013 said:
from the msar it seems like if you're a tx resident and you get the interview, theres a great shot for you to get in....me, i didnt even get an interview from them!

Where in the MSAR is that? How can I look at the stats for that or whatever you're referring to?

And how'd you know I'm a TX resident??

aggiechris06 said:
Where in the MSAR is that? How can I look at the stats for that or whatever you're referring to?

And how'd you know I'm a TX resident??

Because you are an Aggie. Just chill out. Try to relax and not worry about Baylor so much.

Lee580 said:
Because you are an Aggie. Just chill out. Try to relax and not worry about Baylor so much.

Lol sorry...just kinda antsy...you know how it goes...

aggiechris06 said:
Lol sorry...just kinda antsy...you know how it goes...

haha the aggie thing kinda gave it away...its a stressful time for everyone including myself...just breathe