Baylor Out-Of-Staters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorDreamer

In a far away land...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to Baylor OOS? If so, will you be buying property to become instate? How are you financing the property and paying a down-payment? How are you locating your property?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

check the Baylor and UTH threads in the Allopathic Class forum. there are several people that have discussed it.

a site that keeps coming up in discussion for people to locate a condo is har.com.

Does Baylor have to get 90% of the class from in-state? If so, why does Baylor onnly do AMCAS then and not TMDSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does Baylor have to get 90% of the class from in-state? If so, why does Baylor onnly do AMCAS then and not TMDSAS?

TMDSAS should die. Or at least higher a 21st century web designer. Ugh.

*shudder*

TMDSAS should die. Or at least higher a 21st century web designer. Ugh.

*shudder*

Oh yeah, I completely agree. You have to clink in so many different places to get all the info. Miss a spot and you're scrambling to fix a mistake like when I failed to see that they have a transcript request form that should be sent in with your transcripts. I had to fax that form to all of my schools hoping they match it up with my transcript before they send it out.

Baylor is private but receives funding from the State of Texas. as such, they fill 75% of their class with in state students.

Thanks Jolie. Does the 90% in-state requirement then just apply to all other Texas schools?

I have been looking at condos on har.com and talking to a realtor in houston. I'm suppose to talk to my bank soon about pre-approval but if thats not an option most realtors have loan officers they work with...or so I'm told.

i might apply, its sooo cheap, even oos tuition