Baylor Revisit Weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasRose

Gotta run
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else going to the minority student revisit weekend at Baylor?

I'm looking forward to it and wondering if there are any other SDN'ers that will be there. :)

Members don't see this ad.

grrr. i didn't even know such a thing existed. how do i get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by bongsen
grrr. i didn't even know such a thing existed. how do i get in?

If you are a minority student, contact Vernesta Robinson. she'll fill you in

Originally posted by TexasRose
anyone else?

just got my phone call from Baylor today! :clap:

I'll be there this weekend. Presumably Vernesta will be calling with more info but if I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon, I'll call her myself.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

--Rager1

Originally posted by rager1
just got my phone call from Baylor today! :clap:

I'll be there this weekend. Presumably Vernesta will be calling with more info but if I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon, I'll call her myself.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

--Rager1

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

I look forward to meeting you this weekend. Send me a PM if you want to trade names, get more info, or whatever.

Congrats, Rager! Will you be joining us at Baylor, or are you Columbia bound?

Originally posted by HollyJ
Congrats, Rager! Will you be joining us at Baylor, or are you Columbia bound?

I have no idea...I need to wait for Columbia's financial aid package (Baylor's is really hard to beat!) but there are other factors...my younger brother got into Columbia Law School a few weeks ago and he's definitely going there next year...I mean, how often do you get to go to grad school with a sibling at the same university!? and it's in manhattan too...<sigh>

But I'll definitely be at Baylor this weekend! And I'm totally open to going there. I've always loved BCM and I'm a big fan of Houston. :)

--Rager

hey all

i will be attending the weekend as well, and look forward to meeting you all there. PM me if you want to trade info - you can probably already guess my name :)