Baylor's Summer Predental Enrichment programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZFlink

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was wondering has anyone heard anything about the SPEP Programs Baylor offers for undergraduates? I would like to be accepted into their program but wanted to know a little more about what the summer programs have to offer?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering has anyone heard anything about the SPEP Programs Baylor offers for undergraduates? I would like to be accepted into their program but wanted to know a little more about what the summer programs have to offer?

I actually was part of the SPEP program a few summers ago. It's a neat program that really does give you a solid overview of how dental school is going to be. You take lab courses, a short set of classes( including anatomy), shadowing, and advising on your application/interview. The best part of it the program is getting to meet the professors in a more personal way.

The program does target from a lower economic students/traditional disadvantaged groups. You do get compensation from the program. I recommend applying!

I also applied for the SPEP 2011. But I still have not heard anything back did you hear anything yet.