BCOM vs PNWU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geotuna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am having a real hard time deciding between the two schools I was fortunate enough to get into among the others. I liked both schools the best out of the ones I interviewed at. My biggest concern with BCOM is the fact that it is new. They seem to be headed in the right direction but I will not know until I am already enrolled as to where the first class ended up. One of the biggest selling point to me was the simulation center and the fact that it is close to El Paso.
I was also fortunate enough to get accepted into PNWU and think that it may be the one for me. I like the fact that is already established and also that it is pass fail but ranked. The downsides to me were the fact that it is kinda in the middle of no where, yes they do have the puddle jumper flight to Seattle and it is only like 2.5 hours away by car. Another thing that kinda scared me was the step 2 pass rates being below the national average. There step 1 were above the average.
I think I may want to something other than general practice and was wondering which might set me up for that. They both gave me a good feeling when I was there. I am extremely grateful to be in this position.

Members don't see this ad.