BCPM question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baby methuselah

booyakasha
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i swear i'm trying to use the search, but for the last 5 tries it just times out on a blank screen. (yes i'm waiting 25 secs each time).

so here's my quick question:
i took dual enrollment courses my senior year of high school. i don't think they were AP, just classes where i received credit for college during high school. do i enter them the same way i would any regular classes except put "high school" under year in school? and do physics and calculus dual enrollment count towards my bcmp gpa? thanks.

also- if any of those waiting on me to correct their PS read this: i have reviewed and returned corrections on 2 but still have 4 who pm'd me with theirs. please don't send anymore and i will get to these ASAP

Members don't see this ad.

forget the last question, here's a better one:

can i submit my amcas w/ only one school listed to send it to and then add more once it becomes verified?

Yes, just put them down as "high school" and they will count exactly like any other course in computing your AMCAS GPAs. Be warned: you'll have to send a transcript to AMCAS from the college at which you took the classes. (I did this last year.)

And yes, as far as I'm aware (but no longer speaking from experience), you can add schools to send your AMCAS to at any time before their deadlines.

Members don't see this ad :)
forget the last question, here's a better one:

can i submit my amcas w/ only one school listed to send it to and then add more once it becomes verified?

Yes. You may designate additional schools once your application is verified.

(EDIT: I am speaking through experience)

I was able to add schools between submission and verification. No probs there.