BCPS re-scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourpham

Reaction score
Who has received email or phone call regarding rescheduling BCPS (or any BPS exams) recently?
If so, how soon or later is your exam rescheduled to? (July? August? Sep?)

For those who have NOT received any rescheduling plans (like me) are you contacting Pearson like I am everyday or just waiting patiently? I was originally scheduled 6/5 but received email that it was canceled and that I will receive email about rescheduling, and this was 4/28. I tried calling them emailing them but nothing yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Who has received email or phone call regarding rescheduling BCPS (or any BPS exams) recently?
If so, how soon or later is your exam rescheduled to? (July? August? Sep?)

For those who have NOT received any rescheduling plans (like me) are you contacting Pearson like I am everyday or just waiting patiently? I was originally scheduled 6/5 but received email that it was canceled and that I will receive email about rescheduling, and this was 4/28. I tried calling them emailing them but nothing yet.
Pro-metric dates are popping up on their website to reschedule. I was able to reschedule mine. Go to prometric website, click schedule and use your eligibility ID to reschedule.

My original test date was on May 8th. I was able to rescheduled for the 7th on prometric website. Isn't Pearson for the Naplex ?